To help us deliver the services and programs to Australian community, we earnestly request you to come forward and donate for any of the causes listed below.
- Support Saraswati Community School to run free Hindi and Sanskrit language classes for our children and young people in South Australia to imbibe our Sanatan values and retain our language, culture and sanskriti
- Vedic and Cultural Centre of Australia to teach Vedic chanting. UNESCO has proclaimed the tradition of Vedic chanting as ‘Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity’
- Sanatan Dharma Scholarship (SDS) to support Australian children and young people who cannot afford higher education
- Hindu Youth Activities including Bal Vihars, Youth Camps, Youth Conferences, Youth Books, Audio Visual Education Material
- Support A Child through a VHP administered program which supports deserving children in many states around Bharat
- Hindu Women Forum to empower and celebrate women in our society
- Hindu Help Line available to all Australian community members in need
- Support VHPSA through Guru Dakshina
- Donor Specified: Donor can specify a bonafide charitable cause or activity, which must be approved by VHP. Please write to email@example.com for guidance.
Ways to make a Donation
Post a cheque to:
Vishva Hindu Parishad of Australia Inc.
P.O. Box 460, Goodwood, SA 5034
Through QR Code
Electronic cash transfer to:
BSB : 633 000; Account Number : 1555 219 33 Account Name : Vishva Hindu Parishad of Australia Inc.
Please quote payment reference as “Donation” and include your full name.
All donations will be acknowledged within five working days of receipt. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if your donation is not acknowledged within five working days.
Leaving A Legacy for the Australian Hindu Community
Making a charitable bequest to Vishva Hindu Parishad of Australia Inc. is an enduring gift that can help change the lives of community members we serve through our programs. Through your bequest, you can help to continue our work to improve the lives of others, and in our fight against Hindu hatred.
Consider the future of Vishva Hindu Parishad in Australia
Vishva Hindu Parishad of Australia Inc. has provided support and services to the Hindu community and broader Australian community and children for more than 33 years.
The donations we receive helps us provide the best service we possibly can.
Bequests are one our most most meaningful forms of support that can be given to us, as they reflect the character and passion of the person who has made the bequest.
A bequest is a legal gift of personal property, such as money or personal items of value, that are given by will after a person has passed away. Once you have looked after your family and loved ones, you may wish to consider making a gift to Vishva Hindu Parishad of Australia.
If you would like to make a charitable bequest to Vishva Hindu Parishad of Australia Inc, in your will, you will need to speak to your lawyer about making provision in your will. Your will ensures that your estate is divided in the way you intended and can help ensure that your core values live on after you have passed away.
Your lawyer can help make sure your family honour your wishes. However, you should also talk to your family about your wishes, to help them understand that your bequest is important to you.
Contact us by writing to email@example.com or call on 0478 479 108