To help us deliver the services and programs to Australian community, we earnestly request you to come forward and donate for any of the causes listed below.
- Support Saraswati Community School to run free Hindi and Sanskrit language classes for our children and young people in South Australia to imbibe our Sanatan values and retain our language, culture and sanskriti
- Vedic and Cultural Centre of Australiato teach Vedic chanting. UNESCO has proclaimed the tradition of Vedic chanting as ‘Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity’
- Sanatan Dharma Scholarship (SDS) to support Australian children and young people who cannot afford higher education
- Hindu Youth Activities including Bal Vihars, Youth Camps, Youth Conferences, Youth Books, Audio Visual Education Material
- Support A Child through a VHP administered program which supports deserving children in many states around Bharat
- Hindu Women Forum to empower and celebrate women in our society
- Hindu Help Line available to all Australian community members in need
- Support VHPSA through Guru Dakshina
- Donor Specified: Donor can specify a bonafide charitable cause or activity, which must be approved by VHP. Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org for guidance.
Post a cheque to:
Vishva Hindu Parishad of Australia Inc.
P.O. Box 460, Goodwood, SA 5034
Electronic cash transfer to:
BSB: 633 000; Account Number: 1555 219 33
Account Name: Vishva Hindu Parishad of Australia Inc.
Please quote payment reference as “Donation” and include your full name.
All donations will be acknowledged within five working days of receipt. Please email email@example.com if your donation is not acknowledged within five working days.